Returns & Refund
- Refunds will be made for all merchandise in original unused condition within 30 days of the date of delivery.
- Returns will be done to our warehouse address.
- Refunds will be given in the original form of payment.
- Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Refund will include the cost of the item, plus any applicable sales tax.
- You can also exchange an item for another. If the price of the other item is higher than the purchased item, the difference is to be paid.
- The customer will be liable to pay the freight and transport charges for the items they return, or exchange.
- 25% restocking fee on a return of items, or if the customer asks for a refund.
- All of our on-sale items are final and non-refundable (NOT eligible for refunds). However, customers can get the item exchanged (same-value items only) for other sizes, or opt for store credit after the deduction of the 25% restocking fee.
- Order cancellation request for cancellation of your order will be only accepted upon conditions declared below: For canceling within 3 days, there will be a 20% deduction from the total payment.
For canceling within 7 days, there will be a 30% deduction from the total payment.
No cancellation will be honored if the requisition comes after 7 days from the order placement.
Custom orders are made specifically for a person and it is not possible for us to re-sell them. Therefore, custom orders are Non-Refundable. However, if there is an issue with the custom order, we can try our best to resolve the issue.
Incorrect Orders Or Damaged Products
According to our Returns & Exchange policy, if a product is shipped incorrectly or arrives damaged, we will replace the item or accept a return of that item and provide a full refund.
All returns will be credited to the original form of payment.